Thursday, January 29, 2015

Zentangle 101


On Saturday last I took an introductory class to learn Zentangle.

What is Zentangle?


'Zentangle
 is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being.'

Here you see below Cap'n Mad Ellen's first attempts with Zentangle. I won't be selling these examples anytime soon in an art gallery but *Effervescent Ethel and I enjoy learning a new art form!

(*Effervescent Ethel's Zentangles have mysteriously disappeared. As soon as I find them I will take photos and post hers, too.) 



'








Cost: $10.00 for the basic items needed



____________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment