Monday, October 12, 2015

Jack Skellington Painted Rock

Inspiration here: https://www.google.com/search?q=jack+skellington+craft+rock+painted&biw=1574&bih=985&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMImfyp95iuyAIVCqWICh0vqw63#imgrc=_




Here's what you will need:

-one clean, smooth rock
-white paint (we used spray paint this time, two coats and both sides)
-*black paint or black permanent marker
-small paintbrushes (if using paint)

*Note: *EE used our set of Pigma Micron™  black ink pens of various nib sizes. However  what wasn't taken into consideration that the ink is not permanent and I smeared Jack's face accidentally! I tried my best to fix the mistake before Effervescent Ethel discovered it. Lesson learned.



Wash and scrub the rock well before painting and dry thoroughly. 

Paint rock and dry. 

And for the first time since I don't remember 

when I felt like 

my old bony self again...

And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King... 







   Cost: ø



______________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment