Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lion Brand 'Bon Bon' Yarn

Update! I bought an 80 gram package of
Bon Bon yarn at JoAnns for US$7.99 with 40% and additional 25% discount! 






Whilst in port last week your Dear Cap'n  rambled through Michaels' craft store and espied these packages of Lion Brand 'Bon Bon' Yarn (mini balls of yarn for crafting). I don't know if this is a new product or the fact I'd never noticed it before.




The craft possibilities with this product are fathomless! Stay tune for  more small crafty fun my fine weathered friends!


 Available here: http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/bonbons.html







____________________________________________________________________________







2 comments:

  1. ...have never seen those before but how cool! No more buying tons o' yarn for small projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Sock Monkey to finish for EE for Christmas and I'll be buying a package of Bon Bon yarn once I decided on which color.

    ReplyDelete